PLEASE NOTE - THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
Emerging out of London in the 1960s, UK brandDr. Martens is most recognised for its signature boot design that has had a pivotal influence on contemporary street fashion. From goth to grunge, and punk to Britpop, Dr. Martens footwear still continues to be an iconic part of youth culture today.
- Genuine leather upper; cracked-coated suede
- Leather lining
- Round toe
- Eight eyelet lace-up front
- Black shade
- Printed with a recreation of iconic post-punk electronic band New Order's 1983 album 'Power, Corruption & Lies'
- Contrast pink pull-tab to heel
- Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability, and is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali; air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Martens shoes come in UK sizing. Please refer to the Size Guide to ensure you receive the correct size.